Delivering tailored solutions in wastewater management
Wastewater Management Strategies
Sustainable and cost effective planning strategies for domestic and industrial wastewater, including desalination by-products
Environmental Impact Assessments
Analysis of impacts to the water environment and development of mitigation strategies and action plans
Numerical Modelling Studies
Full suite of near-field and far-field hydrodynamic, advection-dispersion and water quality modelling services
Local expert with global experience
Intrawater is led by Ed Beling, a senior marine scientist and chartered civil engineer with more than 30 years experience in the water sector including Australia, the UK and Bermuda.
A local expert with global experience and an extensive track record of assisting clients in defining, managing and mitigating the environmental risks associated with their projects.
Specialist skills in the following fields :
• Wastewater management strategies
• Environmental impact assessments
• Estuarine and coastal marine science
• Mixing zone modelling and outfall/diffuser design
• Water supply assessments and strategies
• Catchment hydrology and contaminant load studies
• Hydrodynamic and water quality modelling
• Ecosystem health analysis
• Independent technical review and expert witness services
How can we help you with our services ?
Intrawater can deliver innovative solutions to address all your wastewater management challenges.
We understand that your management needs are driven by many variables - our services are available autonomously or in strategic partnerships to create a tailor-made package to meet your requirements.